Add a bit of this to your rockwool cubes after planting seeds. It helps to keep them from drying out as they sprout.
- Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media
- Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil
- Omri listed for organic gardening
- Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth
Details: Vermiculite is ideal for seed starting & plant propagation. It enhances water retention, binds nutrients, & facilitates nutrient exchange. Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration & root growth or as a component in synthetic planting media. It's perfect for storing Begonia, canna, caladium, & Dahlia bulbs before planting. Burpee Vermiculite is 100% natural & pure & is OMRI listed for organic gardening.
Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.0 x 4.7 inches