This is a fabulous organic insecticide for all forms of gardening. We have had great success using it to knock out thrips on the Tower Garden during the summer! Once dry, it is not toxic to bees.
For more information on dealing with insects, visit our Pest Management section.
Brand: Southern Ag
- Size: 16 OZ
- Active component: Spinosad
- Insect control for residential use in home gardens, lawns, ornamentals and fruit trees.
- Controls caterpillars, thrips, leafminers, beetles and flies on ornamentals, vegetables and fruits.
- Controls caterpillars, fleas and fire ants in lawns.
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
Details: CONSERVE® – NATURALYTE INSECT CONTROL
Listed with OMRI
(Organic Materials Review Institute
• Controls caterpillars, thrips, leafminers,
beetles & flies on many ornamentals,
vegetables & fruits
• Controls caterpillars, fleas & fire ants
CONTAINS: 0.5% Spinosad
USE ON: Vegetables, ornamentals, and fruit trees.
CONTROLS: Fire ants, caterpillars, worms,
leafminers, leafrollers, thrips, gall midges,
leaf feeding beetles, fruit flies, colorado
potato beetle and corn earworms.
RATE: spray at 2 oz. per gallon of spray or
drench at 2 oz. per gallon on Fire Ant mounds
APPLICATION: Mix with water, use as a thorough cover spray.